Hog hunt for my buddies 30th B-Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hog hunt for my buddies 30th B-Day

Does anybody know if there are any hog ranches still open bow only for $200 for the weekend? Either unlimited pigs like hog mania and abc used to be or are they all out of pigs lol? Trying to put something together for the second weekend of may.

Bexar county bowhunts is $200 for the weekend but it's only 1 hog per day. I know u are looking for unlimited hogs but they are another option.

Comment

I can hook you up. In E Tx, just north of Carthage. Bow or rifle and $100 per hunter for the entire weekend and ALL YOU CAN SHOOT. Got 9 feeders all with stands. Just talked to my brother and he went out there yesterday. Said the hogs were everywhere, mornings and evenings. Just let me know.

Comment

pm sent if its not too late

Comment

whats the name of this place for 100 bucks for the weekend . my 57th b-day is in oct. and that would be perfect for my wife and son and me . we live in spring tx near conroe.

Comment

Originally posted by huntingaddict View Post
            whats the name of this place for 100 bucks for the weekend . my 57th b-day is in oct. and that would be perfect for my wife and son and me . we live in spring tx near conroe.
            We are done for the year on our hog hunts. We don't do any hog hunts right before and during deer season. We will start back up first of Feb.

Comment

Working...
            X