No announcement yet.

kieth johns outdoors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man stick to your guns you didnt do anything but ask an opinion and everybody else jumped up and began defending the KJO. all they should have done was answer your questions and set you more or less straight on the situation

Comment

Keith is one of my closest friends. Hes a very good guy and i know that he wants everyone to leave satisfied. That being said, diffrent things make diffrent people happy. I have never had a bad experience with Keith. Everyone is entitled to thier opinion and i cannot knock a man down for it. (anymore)

Comment

Originally posted by Cecilbell3 View Post
        Man stick to your guns you didnt do anything but ask an opinion and everybody else jumped up and began defending the KJO. all they should have done was answer your questions and set you more or less straight on the situation
        And the reason for that is....
        They have been there numerous times and are friends with Keith. They know exactly how he runs his ranch/ranches.
        The exotic ranch is not the only hunting acreage he runs.
        You bet your sweet bottom KJO will be defended.

I think they had to of been acting like fools at his place. Most of those party's have people acting foolish.

Comment

KJO is great place for the price. It is not a caged hunt and you will have to work for your game. Everyone is intitled to their own opinion. I like the place the price and the Host. I have been twice and it took the last morning to kill my first Axis doe ever. The hbost was as happy as I was and congradulated me with a hand shake and a Happy Fathers Day. Quality People and Place!

Comment

Forest & Family sat out a hurricane at Keiths place when he was evacuated from his home. This very instance is what caused me to call Keith and schedual a hunt. I have never done this before. Was scared to see what I was getting into. When it was over, I scheduled again before leaving his place hahaha.

Second to the last time my Bil and I went. Keith asked us if it was ok for a good friend of his to come out and hunt. This is his property and he is asking us? I was caught off guard almost like as if I was the owner lol. Plus we was the only ones there that weekend.
            Well we all know what the answer was. And turns out his good friend is a great guy just like Keith. We had a blast!

Comment

Never hunted there, but I will say that there is good and bad in everything and folks experience things differently in all situations. Keith has friends, just like most people. There is an agenda when it comes to making money sometimes, it is called business and it is not always fair to everyone

Comment

How many acres is this ranch?

Comment

I think it's 400 or so.

Comment

This thread has vampire blood

Comment

Nah.......it's just that, for every person that has something negative to say about KJO, there are 10 others who really like the place, and will speak up for Keith and his operation.

Comment

Originally posted by Snipehunter View Post
                        Never hunted there, but I will say that there is good and bad in everything and folks experience things differently in all situations. Keith has friends, just like most people. There is an agenda when it comes to making money sometimes, it is called business and it is not always fair to everyone
                        absolutely, case closed.....again

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                          Nothing is wrong with posting your opinion on any day lease.. But it is my opinion that I would not post a negative without first attempting to reconcile the issue with the operator.. If the issue is of significant import to warrant a post after that I would certainly make note of it in any review I chose to post.. ..
                          IMHO, reconciliation occurs at the ranch when money is on the table, past that anything else is lip service for PR to appease the masses. It is also my experience that there's usually something at stake when ppl strongly defend a business, usually it has to do with severely discounted rates for putting groups together and even in some instances bartered advertising expenses with hunts instead of coughing up the cash with those able to promote the business. Again, this is just my "opinion".

Comment

I haven't been on this thread in a while.. I was part of OPs bachelor party group.. just to set the record straight in being rowdy, I can assure everyone we are the most boring group of guys ever. I'm pretty sure my 2 year old son is more rowdy than all if us out together. As someone stated before (can't find the post) there is a certain level of expectation when money exchanges hands.. we aren't rich by any means.. we are lucky if we can go on 1 hunt every two years. So spending that line if money and not getting everything we expected, we felt as if there was just a lil something missing. Don't get me wrong, Keith and cooper are A+ hosts. I think there is some things each party could have done better, but that's after the fact. Granted, it was really green and hot, but, oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by d_e_smith View Post
                              IMHO, reconciliation occurs at the ranch when money is on the table, past that anything else is lip service for PR to appease the masses. It is also my experience that there's usually something at stake when ppl strongly defend a business, usually it has to do with severely discounted rates for putting groups together and even in some instances bartered advertising expenses with hunts instead of coughing up the cash with those able to promote the business. Again, this is just my "opinion".
                              You've obviously never set foot on Keith's ranch, and therefore know absolutely nothing about Keith, or Keith's operation.

Comment

Don't have to.

Comment

Working...
                                X