Takoma at Quatro B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Takoma at Quatro B

Morning guys n girls I just wanted to give Takoma a quick shout out. A friend and I are booked for the last weekend of February and I talked to takoma a few minutes ago about new critters at the ranch and ranch amenities and such. He was very helpful in answering my questions and letting me know some specifics. Sounds like a top notch place and we're really looking forward to going. Also looking forward to hunt with a fellow tbher. I'll post up a review and post hunt report when we return from the trip

He is a cool feller I had the pleasure of guiding him back in the summer. He is definitely passionate about what he does and have no doubt he will put you on whatever your looking for.

Comment

He is a class act. You will have a good time for sure. He drinks Bud Lite fyi.

Comment

lol - thanks guys.... Going to have a good time adam with those hogs... Short video of 2 pigs I shot while I had some time between hunting groups.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk5gahnuYFY"]Quatro B ranch - January 2012. Bowhunting hogs, - 2 pigs down. - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Nice video and nice shot placement!

Comment

Great vid! Can't wait to make it to your place soon!

Comment

Tattoo, this weekend is open.....If I get my bow back, and get paid in time, ill probably book if your interested.

Comment

Wish I could this weekend but I've already got a bunch planned and the weather is suppose to be crap. Let's plan on a weekend in March if all goes well. Plus, that will give me a few weeks to make sure my shooting is up to snuff.

Comment

I'm off the weekend of March 17th. Maybe we could do a turkey/hog thing then. Let me know what you think.

Comment

Originally posted by TattooBlade View Post
                    I'm off the weekend of March 17th. Maybe we could do a turkey/hog thing then. Let me know what you think.
                    Sounds good guys, that 17th is booked though -- open weekends for march as of yet are : 2nd-4th and 23rd- 25th.

Comment

Originally posted by TattooBlade View Post
                      Wish I could this weekend but I've already got a bunch planned and the weather is suppose to be crap. Let's plan on a weekend in March if all goes well. Plus, that will give me a few weeks to make sure my shooting is up to snuff.
                      My father and our womens were gonna go around then. Let me find out if he can make it that weekend and we can try and book it up.

Comment

Originally posted by takoma View Post
                        Sounds good guys, that 17th is booked though -- open weekends for march as of yet are : 2nd-4th and 23rd- 25th.
                        Opps didn't see this. You are work every other weekend right? What about the last weekend in march?

Comment

Originally posted by PlastikBulletz View Post
                          Opps didn't see this. You are work every other weekend right? What about the last weekend in march?
                          I'll continue to guide into at least April.

Comment

Originally posted by takoma View Post
                            I'll continue to guide into at least April.
                            Was talking to Blade. He works every other weekend.

Comment

Keep that 23-25 open. Looks like im gonna have my group ready to go! Ill contact you this weekend or early next week to set it up.

Comment

Working...
                              X