Lincoln Ranch success?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lincoln Ranch success?

Haven't seen any Lincoln Ranch updates. Any success this year?

Went on 3 hunts didn't see one shooter buck, despite the the poor dry season hunters still got a few bucks, but nothing over 130....

Comment

That place seems to have gone down...maybe just the drought. Seems like there would be more giants coming off a place like that than there has in the past few years.

Comment

I have heard about this ranch for a long time. For those that hunt it, is it overpopulated, is the buck to doe ratio good or out of whack? A ranch in that part of Texas should put out some pretty good deer consistently.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          I have heard about this ranch for a long time. For those that hunt it, is it overpopulated, is the buck to doe ratio good or out of whack? A ranch in that part of Texas should put out some pretty good deer consistently.

Not This Yr. the drought killed the whole area I promise. I hunt on the Mx. side and seen deer go way down this season across the board. I know nothing about this area but, Letting people know that about the Area.

Comment

Just got buck from hunting a primo ranch right beside it. It's greened up now and did not see shooter. That's not the norm by far.

Comment

Working...
            X