Quatro B ranch good times again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quatro B ranch good times again

Jesse[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7ZqoS_QFA4"]Bowhunting Hogs South Tx, - Quatro B ranch. - YouTube[/ame]

Great place to go... We have been down there 3 times this year and we drive 13 hours to get there... I think this is our 5th year in going. We go about twice a year. Quatro B has a great guide and the stay is awsome for the price. They run specials all the time.. Cant wait to get back down there.
    Last edited by jesse55; 01-16-2012, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Comment

Yes, it's a nice place,, my group and I are going again in March...

Comment

those are some big piggies...nice

Comment

I think i met you there a couple years ago, i let you borrow my hawglight one night...was that you?

Comment

Rock on! I just got back from there myself, and cant wait to get back out there! Ill post up my review here in a bit.

Comment

DFA y that was me

Comment

13 hours, man you must like the place. He does have good specials and a great rep. Congrats.

Comment

Do they provide any guiding, or is it all go-it-alone?

Comment

It is semi guided, (drop off/pick up at stands). Although during the day Carlos will go out on some spot and stalk hunting. If you are interested, shoot me a pm... planning on heading back soon.

Comment

PM sent!

Comment

Thats a big piggy

Comment

Originally posted by PlastikBulletz View Post
                            It is semi guided, (drop off/pick up at stands). Although during the day Carlos will go out on some spot and stalk hunting. If you are interested, shoot me a pm... planning on heading back soon.

If you and others are solo hunters and need a couple more hunters to make the 4 needed to book,.. let me know. I have a good friend that wants to take his 2 boys up and can join in on the hunt. FEBUARY just has the 8th-12th and 17-19th booked as of yet. Possible the 24th-26th.. confirming that.

Comment

Originally posted by takoma View Post
                              If you and others are solo hunters and need a couple more hunters to make the 4 needed to book,.. let me know. I have a good friend that wants to take his 2 boys up and can join in on the hunt. FEBUARY just has the 8th-12th and 17-19th booked as of yet. Possible the 24th-26th.. confirming that.
                              So, there are spots this weekend?

Comment

Working...
                              X