Hog Hunt Update Needed !!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hog Hunt Update Needed !!!!!!!!!

Who has hogs right now? Anyone been somewhere loaded with hogs lately?
    A friend of mine and myself looking for a place to go over sometime in January??

Please help?

Im trying to find out about www.wildboaroutfitters.com looks pretty good and reasonable. Im gonna,start a thread and see if i can get a few tbh members to go.
    Fyi, they in winnsboro tx.

Comment

We are going to Diamond C the last weekend in Jan. Kind of far but he has LOTS of hogs. We have some spots open youre more than welcome to join.

Comment

Check with bexar county bowhunts was out there last week with wife and covered up with hogs. I was looking for a big boy for competition I was in but wife shot this guy.
        Attached Files

Comment

I have heard great things about Diamond C, let me think about it, I might join you, but like you said it is a little far for us two, but let me think about it. I appreciate the invite.

Comment

anyone else have recommendations?????

Comment

Double L in Victoria last time I was there. Will be there in a couple weeks and can let you know then

Comment

Check the 205 Ranch in Poth. I've never been but have heard good things about it.

Comment

Thanks guys! I like crystal creek near del rio also but has been along time since i was there not sure if they have alot of hogs right now or not???

Comment

Just got back from Diamond C today and all I can say is if you're looking for a target rich enviroment.... LOOK NO FURTHER! Skylar has got plenty of pigs out there. We(4 of us) killed 7 hogs, the biggest running about 160-175# but I saw a couple out there bigger than that. Of course, he's got lot's of good eating size ones and we stand hunted and stalked 'em as well. Everytime on stand I had anywhere from 20 - 35 hogs come in (probably more than that, I just quit counting) Good times! The new lodge is almost finished (says it'll be another week or so) and it's gonna be nice. If anyone's been holding out going there because of the lodgings, hesitate no more. (several bedrooms, two seperate bathrooms with walk-in showers, kitchen,washroom and a living room thats huge.Oh ya, did I mention the 70 inch TV.....SWEET!

Was gonna post pix and give the entire blow by blow but haven't had time yet ( haven't taken my pigs to Kuby's yet) but in short....LOT'S of pigs, good times and (almost forgot) got to see Lucy the wonder dog in action. Skylar has a jewel in that little dog. Enjoy!

Comment

3 pairs 12, what day do you guys start hunting? Friday night the 27th, both hunts on saturday the 28th and sunday morning the 29th is that right?? do you have one spot or two left??

Comment

Originally posted by bow-man View Post
                        3 pairs 12, what day do you guys start hunting? Friday night the 27th, both hunts on saturday the 28th and sunday morning the 29th is that right?? do you have one spot or two left??
                        Yes sir that is exactly right Friday afternoon through Sunday morning. We have 2 or 3 spots left. It's a good time. Plus the new lodge is most of the way done and might be completely done by then. Bathrooms and bedrooms are ready now though (which are the most important rooms imho).

here is the link to our group. feel free to jump on in.
                        Last edited by Sparkles; 01-04-2012, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Try Quatro B loaded with hogs

Comment

You looking for free range or not?

Comment

high or low either one Cuz, why what you got? Im tired of these day leases that are hunted so much that everything crazy jumpy and animals know exactly where the blinds are and look right up at you!

Comment

Working...
                              X