Headed to first point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed to first point

Me and Dad are goin Huntn for the last time this year. Sure hope we get some meat for the freezer if nothin else. Will update later

Good Luck! I should be down there all of next week.

Comment

Best of luck to ya, keep us updated if you can!

Comment

Will do. Almost to uvalde now. Just passin through the big town of sabinal. Can't wait I love being there. Hopin I can put my dad in a spot where he can get his 1st deer w a bow

Comment

Just got here waitn for mike to get back

Comment

Good luck, keep us posted if you can.

Comment

How many hunters are expected this weekend or week???

Comment

In the blind now. Camp is and has been completely full all week. Some guys aren't seeing much and others are. Heard about two misses on big deer and an 8 that wasn't found. In pasture 5. Hunting back fence line off corn route and dad is on corn route

Comment

Good luck. I like that pocket on the WP fence. As long as the old man is not back there hunting the fence.

Comment

Ya I'm Huntn the pit by where there's a little clearing. And no old man isn't out totin his rifle. Shayne any pit blinds on the back fence where he does corn route?

Comment

Tell Nancy I said hi. This is the first new years in 4 year I haven't been there.

Comment

If I remember right he doesn't corn any of the back fence. He turns the motors off. Where did he say he had been seeing deer?

Comment

He corns the fence that borders 2. I didn't ask what he'd been seeing. Had a possible cull 6 pt at ten yards for fifteen mins. 4 on one side and a fork on other w no brow. Oh well

Comment

I thought u where talking about the back fence between 2and 8. 6 with no brows are shootable too

Comment

I thought u where talking about the back fence between 2and 8. 6 with no brows are shootable too

Comment

Working...
                              X