Bump

Comment

awsome

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Bump

Comment

I did lease from him and yes he did have to many people on there. But it was a chance to be in the woods and there is deer there I got them on camera.It was my wifes first time to hunt and one day in the woods with my wife beats the **** out of setting around in the city.Dont get me wrong it wouldve been great to kill something, but thats hunting.

Comment

thanks for the heads up, will steer clear

Comment

Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt. I, too, like Tony and Terry, who are great people, btw, leased with him for the full year. Did a day lease 2 times the year before and shot a spike and a bobcat. Those properties, he no longer has. When he went down to the 25 and 50 acre plots, I never saw any deer. Heard coyotes, though and saw a fox, but was too slow to get off a shot.

I spent alot of good times hunting, but never shooting on the smaller properties.

Just sayin'.

It was my first lease and a little discouraging not to see much. But it was close and I could escape for a few hours.
                    Last edited by dgrantlpc; 09-17-2012, 08:15 PM. Reason: further ruminations

Comment

As many times as this name has been mentioned Iam surprised he's still in operation

Comment

Good to know our fellow tbh brothers care enough to not let us get involved with this guy! Appreciate the heads up!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Thanks for the WARNING!!!

Comment

wow! thanks TTT

Comment

We met with him last year and almost leased with him. Glad we didn't. He sure likes to preach to people.

Comment

Working...
                                X