brushy hill anybody been yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brushy hill anybody been yet?

me and some of my buddys were looking into booking a hunt at brushy hill was wondering how it looked out there so far this yeat anybody been up there yet???

Went last year. Saw tons of does and small bucks. Only one trophy was seen by our entire group in the 5 days we were there.

Comment

Hope its better for our group we are scheduled for the weekend in December should be right in time for the first of the rut down there , right?

Comment

Which pasture are you guys hunting in?

Comment

I've been, no kills but alot of fun nonetheless!

Comment

I've turkey hunter there in the spring, very nice place although you need an extra day or two to do some scouting and come up with a game plan. I'm hunting the whole week before thanksgiving. I've often thought about getting off my lease in Harper and just booking 7-10 days worth of hunting at brushey hill.

Comment

I will be going back on the 11th of this month. The first time was alot of fun. Did not harvest anything but meeting new people and talking about stuff was fun. I did see 2 big mature bucks the last day but it was right after sunset. I hope I see them again, there will be a BBD.

Comment

Me and my dad were thinking about checking out this ranch... It sounds to me like it gets hunted pretty hard all season (not just on the weekends)? Even their website pretty much says that their deer are pressured pretty hard. Can anyone that has hunted there before tell me what we can expect (quality of deer, # of hunters at one time, lodging, etc.)?? I read on one thread that they suggested letting the guide there set your blinds up for you prior to your arrival?? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Comment

How was the hunting on Brushy Hill when yall went?

Comment

Working...
                  X