A Couple of Hunts @ Coyote Creek!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Couple of Hunts @ Coyote Creek!

We hunted twice at Coyote Creek this year and had a blast both times. I, have hunted here several times in the past few years, and I already have my hunt booked for next year. Many of my family members, friends, and coworkers have been with me and some of them are actually returning 1-2 times a year with new groops. This ranch is a great place for the family or for the guys just to get away for the weekend. It is always LOADED with hogs!! Donnie Hays is the owner, and he always goes far beyond what is promised or expected.
    On our first hunt this year we were met by 7-8 inches of snow and a few days of temps that remained in the teens. This was our second hunt in the snow at Coyote Creek. I had the opportunity to hunt with my grandfather who is 73 years old and watch him kill his first hog. We killed a total of 10 hogs and could not have possibly had any more fun!

On our second hunt we returned to find temps in the 90's and once again, tons of hogs. Donnie had added a game room with a pool table, shuffle board table, and lounging area with satellite/TV. This was a nice addition to an already fun filled weekend. We killed a total of 9 hogs and I killed my first ram. If you are looking for an affordable hunt and a great time you should give this place a shot.

nice hunting, congrats

Comment

seems like a good place!
      nice kills

Comment

Where is it at? Or a website?

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Near Paris TX. in Red River County. www.texashogsandrams.com

Comment

hes got a nice place!

Comment

Donnie is a heck of a guy! They just don't make 'em any better.

Comment

Donnie runs a great place. I have a beautiful black Hawaiian on my wall from his place. Have wanted to go back out with my boys and let them put the smack down on a couple of hogs.

Comment

We had a blast last year and two weeks from now we will slinging some arrows!

Comment

Working...
                      X