Four Pines Ranch for rams/hogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Four Pines Ranch for rams/hogs

Just got home from a weekend hunt. Cuz is a heck of a guy. He went out of his way to make sure we were happy and taken care of. The ram hunt was guided and went well. Hunted in a popup and had a good selection of rams to choose from. After my shot Cuz was as exicted as i was to see the ram fall within 20 yards.

The camp house was nice. Had a stove, microwave, fridge, hot shower and a COLD A/C. Also had a good cleaning staion with lights.

The hog hunts went a little rough for us. It was no fault of Four Pines though. Mother nature threw us a curve ball. A HUGE rain storm moved in and dropped the tempature and changed the hog feeding patterns. The feeders had LOTS of pig sign under every one. Game cameras also showed pigs feeding along with a drop tine buck. For a bow hunter the stands and blinds were great. well placed and comfortable.

Cuz did a great job. His personality fit well with us. He worked had to put us on animals. He also gave us alot of freedom to hunt when and how we wanted to.

This was my first exotic hunt it went well and i do plan to go back to settle some unfinished business with some pigs.
    Attached Files

Sounds good and a great looking ram. Congrats.

Comment

+1 for 4 pines ranch .. We hunted the weekend before for hogs and saw them each night. Only problem was that my buddy kept missing, not the ranch's fault!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

+2 for Four Pines Ranch. Matt is a stand up guy and runs a good operation.

Comment

Cool

Comment

2 thumbs up for 4 Pines. Hog hunted there last Feb. and had a great time. Cuz and Pops were extremely hospitable and always available if needed. Already got a weekend set up for March 2011 and can hardly wait to get back and hunt as well as visit.

Comment

Nice ram! Will be there with a group March 4 weekend, looking forward to it!

Comment

yep they are good people.

Comment

i looked at the web sight, looks like a nice place. how are the rates??

Comment

Working...
                    X