4D Outfitters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4D Outfitters

Has anyone tried to hunt hogs with 4D Outfitters? I'm thinking of going in a couple of weeks if I can get it lined up.

http://www.4doutfitters.com/rates.html

The price sounds reasonable for what you get.

I just got back from there yesterday from a 2 day hunt. I took a family party of 4 there. Every one saw and had opertunities for multiple hogs. They really did their best to put everyone on a hog, and did! It was great!

Comment

Yep, there ain't such a thing as better people than Nathan Davey, I can vouche for that time and time again.

Comment

Nathan is a great dude and will do whatever he can to make sure you have a good time. He has put a lot of time and effort into his ranch and its a great piece of property. I need to get back up there my own self.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          I just got back from there yesterday from a 2 day hunt. I took a family party of 4 there. Every one saw and had opertunities for multiple hogs. They really did their best to put everyone on a hog, and did! It was great!
          Thanks for the info guys. Texas Grown, I was hoping you could expand a little on the hogs and your weekend. How are the accommodations? Any pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by Sniff View Post
            Thanks for the info guys. Texas Grown, I was hoping you could expand a little on the hogs and your weekend. How are the accommodations? Any pictures?
            I got some video footage of some hogs, about 40 of-em. I was there to mostly help coach my cuzin's son shoot his first hog. We had them come in 2 times Friday eveing at our set. My Cuz's hubby had them at his set twice
            Friday eveing for 2 misses and shot 2 more times Sat morn for misses. (Guess I'll have to teach him how to shoot too ) Our freinds from Canada shot 2 hogs. His wife sat with him durning the Friday hunt, but chose to stay at the hotel and sleep in Sat morning. They had not had much sleep after driving down here. Though we paid for the 2 days, we didn't hunt the two full days. Just Friday evening and Sat morning, we had a tight schedule. Seams fair enogh to me since our group had the ranch for that time. My family and freinds chose to stay in the hotels in town. I don't have any still pics yet. But prob will before long. The others in my group took the still pics.

Comment

And yes I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Comment

Thanks for the additional info. I’m planning on going up with 2 or 3 others the last weekend of the month. It should be fun!

Comment

Working...
                X