Sweetwater Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4d_outfitters View Post
    I have a freind who shot a buffalo there last year. He was impressed with the place.
    You don't have any "friends" Nate....HAHAH

Comment

leaving saturday the 17th to go to sweetwater. has anyone been there in past 2 or 3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuzins8 View Post
        You don't have any "friends" Nate....HAHAH
        Buffalos aren't hard to hunt. They are in a seperate pasture with only Buffalos and a few Elk that can't be hunted.

Exotic pastures are seperate.

Comment

They got the game, think about how many hunters run through there and hunt accordingly. Here's a few I've taken there.

Comment

Great place....Jim Bob and Michael will show you a great time. It is a place you have to HUNT.....the critters have some room to roam

Glenn from Kentucky

Comment

Just got back from Sweetwater. Once again, a great hunt. We saw hundreds of animals every day. Saw some great axis in velvet, they will be nice bucks in April.

I hope to go back in October some time. March isn't exactly the easiest time to hunt animals that have been pursued since September. Don't let the complainers sway your opinion. If you want to HUNT, Sweetwater is a good place.

Comment

Sweetwater

I & a few of my friends have been to Sweetwater 6 times. Always had a great time & we hunt hard. Our last trip was a year ago Sept. I beleive & saw very few animals & no one had a shot at anything. We were surprised.
                Jim Bob & Michael are great & the facilities are great too-we just decided not to go back-two of my friends did at the beginning of last season & again, saw very little game.
                Buffalo is in a seperate area.
                Let us know if you go & how you do.

Comment

Sweetwater

anyone been recently????

Comment

Sweetwater

Anyone booked for this fall & if you bowhunted last year-how was your hunt?

Comment

Working...
                    X