No announcement yet.

San Saba Ranch / ABC ranch / www.sansabaranch.com a bad review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy on the Richard means = comments guys, I think they are funny as all get out but i'd hate to see this thread get deleted and someone fall sucker to this guy and buy a hunt.

Comment

Sorry that happened to y'all. I was going to book a hunt there with a few friends but there is no way I'll be going there now. If he pulled that kind of crap with y'all I'm not comfortable going there with a few girlfriends.

Comment

Originally posted by Genevieve View Post
        Sorry that happened to y'all. I was going to book a hunt there with a few friends but there is no way I'll be going there now. If he pulled that kind of crap with y'all I'm not comfortable going there with a few girlfriends.
        Few girlfreinds??? I have a place covered in hogs!

Comment

Originally posted by kathunk View Post
          Few girlfreinds??? I have a place covered in hogs!
          Hogs and 1 hound dog!!

Comment

He'll get what he deserves. Is $1400 normal for a weekend of hog hunting for a group?

Comment

Originally posted by Bear82 View Post
              He'll get what he deserves. Is $1400 normal for a weekend of hog hunting for a group?
              Yes $200 a person

Comment

Originally posted by Bear82 View Post
                Is $1400 normal for a weekend of hog hunting for a group?

7 hunters at $200 ea for the weekend....

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  Hogs and 1 hound dog!!
                  Still got a lil bite left

Comment

Kudos on taking the manly road and not stooping to the level of the idiot who ran his mouth off. I will never hunt that ranch and I will make sure I tell anyone I know planning to go their what kind of operation they can expect.

Comment

note to self:

forget asking about lee's sexuality at berger ranch opener

Comment

that bits, if he would have said what he said to me it might have been game on but kudos for just walking away.

Comment

Sorry bout your troubles guys....Sounds like you all handled it with class. Like others have said, not sure if I would have done the same. There are things you just dont say to folks you dont know.

Comment

yall are a class act and represented the green screen well

Comment

Sure hope he don't like money. Cause i'd venture to say that nobody on this site is going to hunt there nor will they let any of their friends or their friends friends hunt there. I just got on a lease in Saba, and i'll be sure to let my group of guys I hunt with know about this in case they ever had an idea about hunting there. Thanks for the heads up, and sorry for y'alls bad time. I'm sure y'all will get together and enjoy a good time killing some swine elsewhere. Just sucks y'all waisted y'alls money for nothing.

Comment

Maybe I missed it, but who all was in the group??
                                $200 for a weekend!!! Wow!!! Next time give me a holler.
                                I'm sorry, but I would have went out for one more hunt if it was me.

With a pair of Wire Cutters!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X