Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not going to hunt that place

Comment

Yep. Idiots!!! Glad you guys stuck together!!! Up for this year, as a reminder. ^^^

Comment

wow that sucks man

Comment

Justtoo many like him around. That's why this forum helps. Thx

Comment

You sir, are truly a good person and I am glad I was not present!!! The older I have gotten the more Roy. D. Mercer comes out in me !!! I work hard and play hard !!!! But, most of all I can't stand a man that trys to intimidate another man the way that guy tried to do.!!!!! Cowards and thieves all act the same!!! And those fellers were both!!! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Comment

/\/\/\/\/\

Comment

Originally posted by D C View Post
                  Thats BS and Im happy to know how his business is run. There are too many ranches run like this and they need to be known. Thanks for the heads up and glad there was no blood shed.
                  X2!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by droptine69 View Post
                    You sir, are truly a good person and I am glad I was not present!!! The older I have gotten the more Roy. D. Mercer comes out in me !!! I work hard and play hard !!!! But, most of all I can't stand a man that trys to intimidate another man the way that guy tried to do.!!!!! Cowards and thieves all act the same!!! And those fellers were both!!! Thanks for sharing
                    X2 - Love it when a fellow TBR helps us all from experiencing the same terrible trip! Hat's off!

Comment

that can sure sour a potentially good time.

Comment

Originally posted by droptine69 View Post
                        X2 Agreed and thanks for sharing

Comment

Lest any of us forget........

Comment

Dont worry... everyone knows you guys are top notch...

Comment

Originally posted by Brotherbill View Post
                              I'm sure if some of us that wont to give him a call to express the bad treatment of one of us. There is the info.

Richard & Joy Smith
                              1091 CR 406
                              San Saba, TX 76877
                              Phone:
                              325-628-3565
                              512-924-6923
                              Lol sign him up on sites that spam advertising.
                              Email and phone numbers

Comment

i will never go there and Lee should have punched that guy in the face

Comment

Working...
                                X