Lincoln / Brush country / Brushy hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lincoln / Brush country / Brushy hill

my brother in law and I are considering booking a whitetail hunt with one of these outfitters. I have never hunted any of them. It looks like Brushy hills has been covered in the old threads (plenty of good/bad) but not much on the others. Can someone give me a recommendation. I hunt hard and my expectations are not to kill a 180" class deer at a day lease, I just expect decent accomodations (clean) and a friendly host that will point me in the right direction.

I have never hunted brushy hills or brush country, but I have hunted Lincoln & First point
    Lincoln's accomodations are nice and to me the deer are not quite as spooky as they are at firstpoint,but had a great time at both ranches. Both ranch managers are good guys Chris@ Lincoln & Mike@First point. You will have a good time at both. I just prefer Lincoln.

Comment

I have hunted Brushy Hills and Lincoln Ranch. My suggestion is Lincoln Ranch.

Comment

Glen at Brush Country is a good guy. His camp is nice. There are good deer on the place. It is day hunting, but can be hunted. Killed a cull, hog, and doe when I was there.

Hunted Brushy Hill. October, hot, but still saw one good buck. As someone said in another post, deer act like they are on crack. Hyper alert!

Comment

Working...
        X