Exotic and/or hogs in SE Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exotic and/or hogs in SE Texas

I live in New Orleans. Love to hunt exotics and hogs. Trying to find good places close to home. Looking for places close to Tx./La. border. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Here are some hog hunts in east Texas. I don't know of any exotics though.

Comment

cougar run ranch

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. Have you been to any of these places? I've read a lot of bad feedback about cougar run. Not trying to start rumors, but don"t want to have a bad experience if I can avoid it.

Comment

If you are willing to drive a little farther it would open up a lot more options. There are a lot of exotic ranches in the hill country but few in southeast Texas.

Comment

I agree with Ken.

For hogs, the Langley Ranch is a top notch place but they are usually booked up. As for Cougar Run, I have never been there but I did call them a few years ago and whoever answered was not too interested in my business. He said Nascar was on and he would have to call me back. Of course I left my number and he never called.

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
              If you are willing to drive a little farther it would open up a lot more options. There are a lot of exotic ranches in the hill country but few in southeast Texas.
              Which ranches would you go to in the hill country? The closer to me the better, but I'm willing to drive a little further for a good hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by old killer View Post
                cougar run ranch

Stay away from this place!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I have heard bad things about cougar run but no one has told me exactly what is so bad about them.

Comment

Working...
                  X