Tillie's Game Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tillie's Game Ranch

I was looking for a place to hunt oryx and I found this place. I have never heard of it. Has anyone else hunted this place? What kind of prices have others paid to get a trophy oryx? Thanks.

I am not sure if it has happened yet or not but the Oryx price is probably about to go high along with the stupid permit that will be required. Never hunted that place but Skylar at Diamond C still has some oryx you may want to talk to him. I saw some very good ones there in May.

Comment

Thanks for the response. I guess I need to speed up the process.

Comment

TXhunter.. yes, I have been there. Tillie's hosted a ladies axis doe and whitetail doe hunt last year through the Texas State Rifle Association.. The place is spectacular and the lodging and food was out of this world. The owner, Gino, is a great man. He has wonderful guides and the oryx I saw were outstanding in class. I have Gino's direct number if you would like to speak to him and tell him I told you to call. I definately think you should at least put Tilli'es on your list of ranches to interview or take a look at.. feel free to email me if your need further information. apatak@jjnmlaw.com Angie

Comment

Thanks for the input. It looks like a top notch place. I have his contact info. I will contact him.

Comment

He is a top notch fella..he is also hosting a youth hunt for kids who have not ever been hunting.. TSRA has four hunters/huntresses lined up for that... good luck in you hunt for hunt..

Comment

i have never hunted an oryx but i have been out to the diamond c with skylar for ram and my brother for blackbuck but not oryx but i have seen them plenty of times and skylar will go out of his way to put you on the animals

Comment

Working...
              X