X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone been to KJO ??

Checking out kjo today good prices anyone lately

Yeah I have been once or twice

Just went this last weekend. I myself did not kill anything (as I am after a specific critter and he didn't get the script). There were several hogs, a bb doe, and a nice ram killed.

EVERYONE saw animals on the trip. Everything from hogs to red stag were seen.

Give KJO a shot, you won't be disappointed, but bring your A game as this is no canned hunt.

Comment

Hey I'm looking at doing a 10 day hunting trip to Texas fall 2011 for exotics. What is your opinion on KJO for a trip that long and likely opportunity rate? I've looked at their prices and they seem quite reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by acutting View Post
        Hey I'm looking at doing a 10 day hunting trip to Texas fall 2011 for exotics. What is your opinion on KJO for a trip that long and likely opportunity rate? I've looked at their prices and they seem quite reasonable.
        They have a ton of animals and you will get shot opportunities, but like stated above, it is no canned hunt. Be prepared to sit quiet in the stand. Animals will show. Good Luck.

Comment

Sitting still doesn't bother me. I've been on canned hunts and I'm wanting something that is closer to hunting outside the fence then the hunts I've been on in the past. I like the idea that I can shoot anything that qualifies under the package that comes with in range. I'm not limited to one animal on the ranch and the one the guide tells me to shoot.

Comment

Sitting still doesn't bother me. I've been on canned hunts and I'm wanting something that is closer to hunting outside the fence then the hunts I've been on in the past. I like the idea that I can shoot anything that qualifies under the package that comes with in range. I'm not limited to one animal on the ranch and the one the guide tells me to shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post

Just went this last weekend. I myself did not kill anything (as I am after a specific critter and he didn't get the script). There were several hogs, a bb doe, and a nice ram killed.

Give KJO a shot, you won't be disappointed, but bring your A game as this is no canned hunt.
              x2 big time

Comment

KJO will do you right and you will have a great time. I have hunted with them and had a ball, good people and even though it was very green we all had a blast.

Comment

are the prices listed on the website per day ? or is that the total cost ?

Comment

Originally posted by firexd View Post
                    are the prices listed on the website per day ? or is that the total cost ?
                    Total cost, no hidden fee's. Been there a few times and always had a good time and a good hunt. Can't wait to go back.

Comment

I'll let you know after I go with some other TBH'ers in September.

Comment

wow good prices man i wanna go !!

Comment

Originally posted by firexd View Post
                          wow good prices man i wanna go !!
                          sept is full but keep your eyes open.... Never know when I may be looking for folks to go or joining another group going.

Comment

Let me know next time dj been wanting to go check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X