Any Info on Comanche Camp Ram Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Info on Comanche Camp Ram Hunts

I talked to the ranch owner today and it sounds really great. The price is right and it is close to home. The ranch is about an hour west of Ft. Worth.
    If anyone has any story's to share it would help me make a decision.

I could not get the link to work.

Comment

I found it. The web address is:

http://www.comanchecampramhunts.com/pricing.html

Sounds a little pricy to me.

Comment

stikslinger, A buddy and I went two summers ago. I shot a silver medal corsican and my buddy got a gold medal corsican. The camp house isn't the nicest but it's a roof over your head. Make sure and ask how many rams are on the place. When we went there were only about 15 rams. Not much of a selection. We shot the two biggest rams they had. I will say this, I have been on several ram hunts since then and the rams there are a lot wilder than any other place I have hunted.

Comment

I just looked at their site. They have gone up on their prices. We paid $600 apiece for our rams.

Comment

I know someone that has been there on several trips and loves it. He is a gun hunter but he told me that he thinks it would be an awsome place to stop and stalk with a bow.

Comment

busybranch in jefferson has good ram hunts and they are cheaper than that...way cheaper...busybranch.com

Comment

Working...
              X