Extreme Whitetails/Boone Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extreme Whitetails/Boone Ranch

Has anyone hunted with Extreme Whitetails/Boone Ranch for exotics and hogs recently? What were your experiences and how was the quality of exotics there and the number of hogs seen? Thanks!

Not to steal the thread,but I am interested as well. They look like they have some great animals and prices. Let me know what you find out. Thanks

Comment

Just came back last weekend, Hogs at stand every hunt. besides hog saw Red Stag, sheep, Axis, Black Bucks. No Fallow on bow only at this time. Look under Bow reports to see Four Horn I took.

Comment

Axis in my Avatar was taken at Extreme whitetails in December last year!

Comment

I hunted there last October and took a heavy 24" axis as well as a hog. I had the opportunity to take my second hog on several occassions, but passed waiting for an axis to come in. I had shots on every sit from blackbuck, axis, sheep and hogs.

I see on their website that they are looking for a new ranch manager, did Lewis leave?

Comment

I've hunted there several times and taken hogs, a couple of rams and a cow elk in the bow area. Had opportunities on a Red Stag, Fallow and Axis to boot. Great times to be had at thier and they are buding a new lodge at this time. Here are a couple of pics.

Comment

Really like the look of that ram there Ducky. Im still looking forward to seeing pics of the LFM when its done,
              Mike

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

Working...
                X