Abilene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abilene

Any one know any good hog/predator hunting places close to abilene. I got a good Bow hunting ranch Buffalomountainhunts.com Check it out 400 bucks for two days no trophy kills and nothing under 125 gets shot. Nice place thanks for you help in advance.

Check out extreme whitetails

Comment

4.9 ⭐Reviews (280) Top-rated hog hunting ranch in Texas. Tired of Hidden Fees & Fake Discounts? Dos Plumas Hunting Ranch offers affordable hog hunts with No Hidden fees or surprise charges. This is a true all-inclusive Texas hog hunt at a reasonable price.

In Trent. Allen is a great guy.

Comment

thanks guys i cant get to there site its blocked by my proxy the air force dictates that what are they prices' and setup's. 125"plus deer?

Comment

At Dos Plumas, I believe it is $200 a day w/lodging. You can harvest a buck, doe, and a hog. The only restriction is that the buck has to be 8 points or better. When I worked there, all of the setups where less than 25 yards. Most were overlooking feeders but I believe he corns some roads now.

Comment

awesome man where is this ranch located at? High or low fenced?

Comment

It is just north of Trent, Tx. About 25 miles west of abilene. They have a high fence portion of the ranch but I believe there is no whitetails in it. All the whitetail hunting is fair chase.

Comment

roget that man thanks p&y is the way to go i hunt on a high fenced ranch, i want a true p&y to go on the wall for the real trhophy value. Thanks man

Comment

I second Extreme Whitetails/Boone Ranch. They have very inexpensive hog hunts or you can hunt for exotics/whitetails. I went last October with 4 friends and we killed 5 hogs and could have easily doubled that number in 2 days of hunting.

Comment

Working...
                  X