Night Hog Hunting - Good Ranches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Hog Hunting - Good Ranches?

What are some good ranches for hog hunting particularly night hunting from stands? Any and all experiences appreciated.

You have been to one of them!

I have almost always had good luck at KJO when I was hog hunting at night.

Comment

I shot 2 at Double L 2 weeks ago. Both at night at lighted feeders

Comment

I shot 2 at night from tripods at Double L 2 weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by PSE guy View Post
          I shot 2 at night from tripods at Double L 2 weeks ago
          any contact info for this place?

Comment

I'll be there in Jan. 2010 for the fourth time. Their website is www.doublelranch.net.

Comment

Might want to check out 4 Pines Ranch outside of Mexia too. http://4pinesranch.net/

Comment

Double L
                Pops is a great guy. My 13 yr old son shot his first hog there at night a couple months ago.

Comment

Was at the Double L Tue night and saw alot of hogs. Give Allen at Dos Plumas Ranch a look also. He has more hogs there than any other ranch I have ever been to, bar none. He is up around Abilene,Tx.

Comment

Originally posted by Txbhunter1 View Post
                    Was at the Double L Tue night and saw alot of hogs. Give Allen at Dos Plumas Ranch a look also. He has more hogs there than any other ranch I have ever been to, bar none. He is up around Abilene,Tx.
                    I can vouch for Dos Plumas. I also know 4Pines has hogs and keeps their feeders full year round!!!! Give 'em a look!!!!

Comment

I know a place but its far far west Texas that offers hunting along the Rio Grande, over 12 miles of river to spot and stalk, spotlight, etc.
                      $250 I think it was for a 2 day hunt
                      PM me and I can get you the guys number

Comment

North Star Outfitters has a cool setup for night hunting.

Comment

Just got back from the 205 ranch in poth texas,.... they don't have stands but box blinds. John welcomes hunters to bring blinds and stands if they want. hogs were definitly coming in at night.... there is a review of mine in here about the 205... check it out.

Comment

Tenroc in Salado I have been there 2 times in the last month and shot pigs both times I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by 3pairs12 View Post
                              North Star Outfitters has a cool setup for night hunting.
                              Shot a pig there a while back. They are set up good for night hunts...

Comment

Working...
                              X