First trip to DB Hunting Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First trip to DB Hunting Ranch

Just got back from a quick trip to DB Hunting in Bertrum. For The Price I was impressed with the number of small hogs. The bunkhouse was not the Taj, but it was comfortable and the A/C worked great. I got to shoot 2 hogs and I had them both down by 7:30pm. The only complaint I have is the cleaning rack was nasty and only one light worked. It is not really set up for more than one nights stay but all in all I feel it was money well spent for a quick trip.

I'm glad you had a successful hunt with them. I didn't. They stood me up then said they would mail me my refunded deposit.....which they never did. It's been a couple of years.....maybe it just got lost in the mail.
    When they didn't send it, I figured they needed it worse than I did. I figured they would be out of business by now....

Comment

you should call Danny about that deposit. he is a stand up guy and this is the first negative post i have seen about him. as many hunts as they run, i am sure some people dont walk away happy. but this is one that i bet he would want to know slipped thru the cracks and needs attention. i would expect him to remedy it for you quickly.

his number is 512 635 0641

i have no affiliation with them except for having hunted a couple of times with them.
      but they have always called back and responded to emails.

Comment

Originally posted by rtread View Post
        I'm glad you had a successful hunt with them. I didn't. They stood me up then said they would mail me my refunded deposit.....which they never did. It's been a couple of years.....maybe it just got lost in the mail.
        When they didn't send it, I figured they needed it worse than I did. I figured they would be out of business by now....
        Brother, I have not heard of too many that have had problems. You really should call them. I have had three successful trips there and will go back.

Comment

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=123758

Comment

Working...
          X