bow and gun exotics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bow and gun exotics

Looking to take a trip in August/Sept with my cousin and a friend who hunts with a rifle and I want to hunt with a bow. Not looking to spend too much. I just want some meat, but my cousin wants a trophy. Maybe a place with trophies, and good prices does.

Can anyone recommend some places?

Coming from the College Station area, but it doesn't need to be close.

try texas exotics in Benavides tx by kingsville

Comment

I went to DB Hunting Ranch in March with a mixed group of bowhunters and gun hunters and it worked out good. It's not a real big place but their prices are good and the people that run it are great people. It's in Bertram which should only be 1 1/2 hours or so from College Station.

Comment

call Curtis at Double Arrow Bowhunting - your group would fit perfect for his operation. He does meat hunts and trophy hunts. His trophy animals are TRUE trophy animals and he will treat you right and work to get you on the animal of your choice. He allows bow and rifle hunting

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
          call Curtis at Double Arrow Bowhunting - your group would fit perfect for his operation. He does meat hunts and trophy hunts. His trophy animals are TRUE trophy animals and he will treat you right and work to get you on the animal of your choice. He allows bow and rifle hunting
          I will second Codie, if one will be gun hunting. Curtis runs a great operation.

Comment

Working...
          X