bug scuffle ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bug scuffle ranch

anyone ever hunted or heard about the hunting on this ranch. i am looking for a good cheap place to hunt mostly hogs.

This is a great place, and well worth the money. Bryan Keeling is great and the cabin is too, but I saw a lot of game when I was there too!

Comment

is there plenty of piggys runnin around down there? and it looks like it set upreally nice

Comment

Diamond C would be another place to consider ... both are site sponsors.

Comment

Bugscuffle is a great place! You won't find any nicer folks than Bryan and Debbie!!!

Comment

GREAT PLACE! Id probably pick the Diamond C for hogs but Brian is a great guy and the Bugscuffle has LOTS of critters! Both places are great!!

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
              Bugscuffle is a great place! You won't find any nicer folks than Bryan and Debbie!!!
              x1000

Comment

Great place and great hospitality. Debbie and brian are top notch

Comment

i have never hunted Bugscuff but there site and game pics look good and so do the prices !!!

Comment

Haven't hunted there yet, but was down there a couple of months ago for a 3d shoot and was very impressed. Very nice ranch and we saw some impressive animals. Most where at a distance as there where a couple hundred people running around at the time.

Comment

Pete got this buck and Brenda got this ram last weekend.
                      Attached Files

Comment

nice kills i whould love to give that place a try..

Comment

bug scuffle ranch

I am not seeing alot of hog movement right now, but the axis bucks are losing their velvet !

Comment

Originally posted by T-Post View Post
                            I am not seeing alot of hog movement right now, but the axis bucks are losing their velvet !
                            Can you recommend someplace for 2 day hog hunt in same general vicinity? I was thinking about BSR cause its close to San Angelo. Same price range would be nice, but i really would like to have chance at shooting a hog too.

Comment

Working...
                            X