Box R Outfitters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Box R Outfitters

Has anyone ever hunter Box R Outfitters in Cross Plains, TX?

Never heard of them. You have a website?

Comment

I have hog hunted there.........................

Comment

Yea sure have "hog" hunted there

Comment

Its a fun place for a kid or someone wanting a "guaranteed" hog. Its like the Wildlife ranch but for hogs...

Comment

Is this with rusty reed?

Comment

Yup with good ol Rusty

Comment

I would call it guarunteed if the hogs have been stocked recently. If not then good luck even seeing a hog or one over 30lbs.

Comment

Boarhead Ranch

Has any one hunted Boarhead Ranch in Cross Plains Tx

Comment

Last year I hunted there I won't hunt over feeders. Take about 4 guys with u and spread out have two people walk the brush on creek and run them out. U can kill all u won't that way.

Comment

Rusty is good people. I don't know if I would call it a GUARANTEED hunt though. I have been there with guys before and they never seen a hog in half a day of hunting, as I saw about 30. there is thick brush and a creek, a pond also. Ya the hogs are in a game fence but there still wild. If you want a fun hunt and don't want to throw money away on a hunt where you may or may not see a hog at all them give Rusty a call. Haven't been in a while but plan on taking my son for a bow hunt after the first of the year. I used to hunt there years ago on a regular basis.

Comment

Working...
                      X