Crystal creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crystal creek

Has anyone been to crystal creek recently? I have a hunt booked for the last weekend of may and was looking for some reports to see how the animal population is.

Have not been lately went last spring shot a huge axis buck, last i heard they brought in more pigs, last spring alot of exotics , no hogs.....not sure now

Comment

What is the difference between chambers and crystal creek. They both have the same website.

Comment

Maurice Chambers owns both places but crystal creek is in del rio.

Comment

I always wanted to go. Do you have any spots open? I would love to join yall.

Comment

Originally posted by penetrator View Post
            I always wanted to go. Do you have any spots open? I would love to join yall.
            Actually there is a couple spots open if you really want to go send me your info and I will get you on the list. To let you know a little about our group that is going right now we hunt hard but like to have a few adult beverages in the evenings around the campfire

Comment

I'm lookin forward to it!!
              Gonna try to make it 2 fer 2 on my trips there.

Comment

Just went 2 weedends ago. Lots of hogs, sheep, and blackbucks. Also saw some axis doe, and a couple of pretty good bucks. You will have a great time and Scooter will do his best to put you on some animals.

Comment

Originally posted by HDJ View Post
                  Just went 2 weedends ago. Lots of hogs, sheep, and blackbucks. Also saw some axis doe, and a couple of pretty good bucks. You will have a great time and Scooter will do his best to put you on some animals.
                  Thanks for the info the last few times I was there the sheep were free is it still the same?

Comment

I went there a couple years ago. It's going to be HOT, that's what I can tell you. We were about 8 hunters. Me and a friend got a good sized boar each, a friend shot an axis with trad gear but didn't found it.. a week after that good man Scooter found him. A friend hunting hogs saw a great axis.. and us who were shooting axis saw nothing but hogs and sheep. I would go again. Take your fishing gear, you can catch and release on the beatiful creek that goes through the property.

If there's still an opening by May 24 I'll take it. I will be receiving a payment that day and would love to stick with you guys.

Comment

I went in December last year and I have already booked the whole ranch in november. out of 6 of us I was the only one to come home with something (ewe) but saw animals at every sitting and had a blast. Scooter works his butt off to get oyu on what you are looking for. You will have a blast. Just listen to scooter and you will see animals. Weather or not you bring anything home is up to you. Have fun!!

Comment

Yes I agree Scooter is topnotch. I really liked it when he was running Bar E. This will be my 4th time to go to Crystal Creek, and most likely not my last

Comment

Working...
                        X