A good whitetail and hog package 3-5 day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good whitetail and hog package 3-5 day

hello everyone i was looking for some opinions about a nice hunt package that includes a whitetail and hog or exotic and hog. I would like to keep it at 1500 and below, trying to make it a nice suprise for my pop when he gets home from Baghdad. Meals included is nice but not a dealbreaker so far i have come across these two places, Brushy hill ranch and sweetwater creek, any other info would be much appreciated

thanks

If you are considering Brushy Hill. take a look at Firstpoint Bowhunting

Comment

that looks nice, but i think i just want to stick to texas, maybe NM

Comment

First point is in Texas

Comment

yeah, it was the colorado office adress that threw me
          Last edited by JROwen; 04-13-2010, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Sent you a few recommendations for the west/central Texas area.

Comment

Originally posted by mulie_mike View Post
              Sent you a few recommendations for the west/central Texas area.
              thanks a bunch

Comment

JR,
                I am also overseas right now and I too am looking from Burleson. A couple of buddies and I are planning a hunt at Sweetwater Creek in December. I have talked to the guy and he seems like a real nice guy and I have heard plenty of good things about it. When I get home he offered to let me come take a look around the place and show me the animals. If interested in hooking up on this hunt let me know.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

My family's ranch ( 13,000acs.) in Archer Co., TX ( about 2 hrs. west from you) is finally opening up it's pastures to whitetail hunts ( we have hogs too ). My brother and I have a 1,000 tract that will be used for bow hunts only. I am sure that we can work something out for both you and you father-in-law. Give me a call at your convenience for more details. Thanks, Aaron Ledyard 940.224.1938

Comment

Check out the exotic package at Diamond C. Get a hog and an exotic for well under your price, unless you are tolking 1500 for both of you. Then you are still close to that price. Skylar runs a tight ship with some great animals. Plus he is a site sponsor.

Comment

2 deer, 2 hogs, 2 rams each for you and your dad, with meals and lodging. 3 days, 3 nights. 1200.00. Hogs and rams are pretty much guaranteed. The deer hunts are on 700 acres free-range. 903-249-4850 coyotecreekranch06@yahoo.com. This is good for October (archery only) or November, December, rifle or bow.

Comment

if you are wanting good deer and plenty of hogs check out Tenroc Ranch.... you just cant beat it!

Comment

another vote for the Tenroc in Salado

Comment

Working...
                            X