Baker 3 ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baker 3 ranch

Well i went out there for the baker 3 march hunt . It was a blast great people and a challenge of a hunt !!!!!!! If you plan on going there and just walking out into a pasture and killing something well you are wrong . You have to scout and set up in the right spot cause the animals are there but they are hard to get close enough for a bow kill . I did not kill anything but got within 50 to 60 yard of a real nice black buck and a herd of about 30 axis . Just never was given a good shot on them . The place is like a zoo the animals are everywhere you just have to find get on them ..

You saw a lot more axis than I did when I was there but I did see a big black buck and herd of does too far out to shoot at. They are a jumpy critter.

Comment

I was there also and had a great time. I probably saw 10-15 really good axis bucks. I saw a fair number of does. I did have one nice buck walk in at 20 yards but just wouldn't present me with a good shot. I did get a turkey though. All in all it was a great hunt and I can't wait to get back out there for another hunt.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X