homer martin ranch

anybdy ever hunt at homer martin ranch ??in mason

naw

Comment

have you?

Comment

nobody comment on this one

Comment

Hunted it years ago and have nothing but good to say. Quit the day lease thing for a while but headed back this year - Oct 16th with 15 hunting buddies in tow. They had a rough year last year as did much of the hill country but hopefully that will set up a good next season. He is pouring the protein to them also. $525 for Fri noon til Mon noon with not trophy fees unless you shoot a young deer and then only $300. The facilities are great, about nine cabins that sleep 2-6 each - no stacking in a ratty bunkhouse with people you don't know. There is a chance two of my guys may back out due to a wedding - can you believe people get married in October. Anyway, may have a few spots if anyone is interested. Rather they be filled by TBH's than complete strangers.

Comment

I've hunted at Homer's for whitetail and turkey. Its a top-tier operation. Homer is a great guy, and Joe (ranch manager) will bend over backwards to get you whatever you need. The bunkhouses are great, the kitchen is great, fire pit, etc. Lots of land, lots of animals, on the river. Highly recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by Anirishbird View Post
              I've hunted at Homer's for whitetail and turkey. Its a top-tier operation. Homer is a great guy, and Joe (ranch manager) will bend over backwards to get you whatever you need. The bunkhouses are great, the kitchen is great, fire pit, etc. Lots of land, lots of animals, on the river. Highly recommended.
              Times two. Ive hunted there for the last five or six years. Last year was a little slow, but it was all over the state. Homer and Joe do everything in thier power to grow big bucks. There are some really nice bucks on this ranch. It is also low fenced which is rare these days especially in the hill country. You have a chance at a pope and young buck every hunt. I also have a deer lease , but I have a group that does this hunt every year in December. It is a beautiful ranch.

Comment

nobody comment on this one
                Ok I won't.

Comment

Working...
                X