Diamond C in Caddo - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diamond C in Caddo - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Comfortable accomodations with a GREAT variety of animals with GREAt quality - but it is a hunt...not canned. But most important, Skylar and his brother Jeremy are as good as they come...personable and they work for YOU and your party! I would highly recommend the Diamond C for anyone looking to bowhunt quality exotics at a great price.

I second what is said above!!! The Diamond C with Skylar and Jeremy are top notch and you will have a great time. Animals, animals, and more animals.....!!!!!

Comment

x10000000 Diamond C is a great place.

Comment

I've heard nothing but good things about them. Might have to give them a try!

Comment

I've been twice - a big THUMBS UP to Skylar and the Diamond C!

Comment

been twice myself...they always come through. it's a great operation

Comment

Best place around thats for sure!!! I love the diamond c!

Comment

I agree

Comment

I looked on the web site and couldn't find out, how big is the ranch?

Comment

I gotta make a trip up there.

Comment

I agree whole heartedly. Just went out there last weekend and had a blast. Saw lots of hogs even though it was windier than all get out. That just made for some good stalking times. I highly recommend it and I will be going back again.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                        I looked on the web site and couldn't find out, how big is the ranch?
                        I believe the front part is alittle over 100 acres and the back section is around 300. He's got LOTS of animals out there. Good times

Comment

He told me 420 but I guess I'll have to wait till next fall/winter cause he is booked up. They must be as good as the posts say. Blackbuck next winter for me.

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Definately A#1!!!! Going back in June

Comment

Working...
                              X