Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweetwater creek Bowhunting-Decater, Tx.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweetwater creek Bowhunting-Decater, Tx.

Anyone been lately & if so, how was it?

i was wondering the same thing. i heard someone on here a while back say that they had a bad experience. just curious how the place is now

Comment

I've never heard anything bad about them. I've never been there but always heard good things about them. I did meet the owner and he seemed to be a great person.

Comment

I went a couple yrs ago and had great time, lots of critters shot over the 4 days that I was there... Jim Bob and his son did a good job IMO

Comment

I've been twice. First time I went was great. Jim Bob seemed to be there for everything I needed or wanted.

Second time not so good. Jim Bob left me with his boy. Did not get the same fuzzy from his son.

Comment

Originally posted by Phdan View Post
            I've been twice. First time I went was great. Jim Bob seemed to be there for everything I needed or wanted.

Second time not so good. Jim Bob left me with his boy. Did not get the same fuzzy from his son.
            Had a buddy with same experience.

Comment

good info, thanks...I'm only 30 miles from there...

Comment

Those people that have been there were there quality animals? An abundance of animals? Ample opportunities? Just overall what could be expected when book a hunt and the animals to be harvested?

Comment

Working...
                X