Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Trinity Outdoors/Jared Peeples steps up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Outdoors/Jared Peeples steps up!

Just want to give credit where credit is due. Everyone has seen the thread about this past weekend, and unfortunately the net may not be the best place to handle it, but... Jared had contacted me and apologized again for crowding us in the smaller pasture. He has agreed to give each hunter that was in our group a two day hunt at no charge. It can be taken this spring or next year.
    If you were in our group, please be sure that I have your name and phone number so that I can provide the list to him. And I do have the list that we all signed, so you cant pull one over on me! PM your info or call or text at 817-999-8585
    Jason

Good ending to a bad story. I just wonder if it would've turned out differently if you hadn't posted the story on such a well known hunting forum.

Comment

Jason, I wasn't there but I'll fill a spot if you need one filled!

Comment

Originally posted by daveally View Post
        Good ending to a bad story. I just wonder if it would've turned out differently if you hadn't posted the story on such a well known hunting forum.

Yes he would have and did.

Barabara took the names of everyone in our group before we left on sunday. She said that the hunt was not what Jarred had hoped and he wanted to make up for it.

I was not upset with the hunt anyway. It was a little crowded, but he made no promises to us before we showed up.

Jason,
        Thanks for posting.

Comment

There's something to a mans character when he makes things right!

Comment

well looks like Jared Peeples is going to make it right if you going to take another chance on a javi hunt and this time its on him, which what makes it interesting is all the bashing on here who's going to sign up now. I've hunted with him and know guys that have hunted with him and had know problems and killed pigs. Things happen out there that people can't control.

Comment

I respect Jared for trying to make things right, but I will not return. He got my money and he will get no more. My only problem with him is that he just left when people started complaining and left his poor mom to do his dirty work. She was a sweet woman that is blinded by the love for her son to see what a con he really is. Do you think he would have offered us a free hunt if our complaints hadn't made it to the green screen.

Comment

I really don't know how it got back to him other than from his mom, not sure if he knows about us but he does now, he done the right thing now for ya, sorry about the bad hunt ya had and can't blame anyone for not going back if you thought you got screwed. How many hunters went and how many are on the green screen and how many pigs were shot and seen.

Comment

Working...
                X