Rocky Ridge Outfitters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocky Ridge Outfitters

We just finished up a two day hunt with B.J. at Rocky Ridge Outfitters and we will be back. Nice people, good trophies and lots of fun! I personally took a beautiful mature 20" blackbuck and saw several others in that range!! Also if you are looking for a place to take a kid for their first bowhunt he has a ton of rams for a great price for the size of some of them. I am looking for a time to take my 12 year old daughter out for her first kill!! His number is 817-526-0508 give him a call, you won't be dissappointed.

Wheres the pictures and a story???

Comment

Pics please.

Comment

I am new on here and i will post pics when iI have time to figure it out or one of you tell me how. Muley, what kinda story exactly do you want?????

Comment

BJ is a great guy. Would love to see some pics of your trophy.

Comment

I guess I don't have enough posts to put up pics yet. I will see if I can make it my wallpaper. Sorry!

Comment

There are some more pics if you look in my profile in the album EXOTICS!

Comment

Web site?

Comment

Man, nice black buck! @phdan, the website is http://huntrockyridge.com/

Comment

that's a great lookin blackbuck

Comment

Here's a bigger shot from his album:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...pictureid=5949

Comment

Thanks nta!! I will have to figure out how you did that!! I had an oppurtunity at another one at least that size and saw several others in that range. IMO one of the best deals for a trophy blackbuck I have seen. They are not real easy to hunt though because they are always in herds and there are a lot of eyes looking around! Thanks for the compliments!!

Comment

Working...
                        X