Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Keith Johns Outdoors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine!!!!

Comment

Thats a good looking ram.

Comment

Noahs Ark at Keith's

Just got back from my hunt,had a great time. The hunting a extremely difficult because it rained almost constantly and was very green..Not much was coming to the feeders but plenty of game was taken and lots more seen.
        Keith tried very hard to put us on the game of our choice but sometimes things get out control.
        Even with all the rain a couple rams and several hogs were taken. I shot a big boar but couldnt recover because it started pouring almost immediately after and we couldn't even with the dogs find a trail.
        It was good meeting everyone and would gladly hunt with all of you again.
        Mike
        Last edited by jmm83164; 04-19-2010, 10:26 AM. Reason: bad spellin

Comment

yep, keiths was a mud hole this weekend. very green. I saw several axis does (couldnt get a shot), about 30 hogs (got one!), 3 black buck (one about 18-20 inches but not black) several rams (didnt want a ram) and black buck does.

Very nice meetin yall. I will be back... when it dries up!!

Comment

Looks like Job Well Done

Comment

Another great trip! We all had a good time and ate good too, think we may have hurt Keith and Ronnie's diets. This is the ram my wife Jennifer shot, first kill with her new Alpine and first thing other than hogs she's killed with a bow. She was a little put out when she had to shoot a second time and it still ran off, but as "Skeeter" said, "it's dead isn't it!"
              Attached Files

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Phi Phi Hunter View Post
                  Another great trip! We all had a good time and ate good too, think we may have hurt Keith and Ronnie's diets. This is the ram my wife Jennifer shot, first kill with her new Alpine and first thing other than hogs she's killed with a bow. She was a little put out when she had to shoot a second time and it still ran off, but as "Skeeter" said, "it's dead isn't it!"
                  Yep, had a great time guys! Congrats to Jennifer on a great ram. So what if you shoot twice. Dead is dead! Hopefully next time we go it wont be so wet and muddy!

Comment

My 4th trip

I'ii be going back July 9th for my 4th trip. Cant wait to get back .Going after Axis and hog again but I wouldnt turn down a Blackbuck or Auodad. Its always a good time at Keith's.Can't wait
                    Hope to hear from anybody thats gonna be there that weekend or anybody thats been there that time of year.
                    Mike

Comment

We're headed out there the weekend of Aug 6-8th. Looking forward to getting out there with Keith. It's always a fun time out there. Hopefully it will dry out a bit by then!

Comment

Working...
                      X