Looking for turkey outfitter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for turkey outfitter.

I know that it is probably way to late to find a turkey hunt for this year, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a good outfitter with a good success rate for turkeys. I may be planning a trip for me and two others for next spring. Thanks for any help!

You can still find good outfitters this year if you want to go. Would check with big game management in Albany. Has more turkeys than anywhere I have ever been. Also the 205 ranch in Wilson county has turlkeys and is reasonably priced. Bowhunting only. Not the biggest place but has the birds.

Comment

Originally posted by jdbennett View Post
      I know that it is probably way to late to find a turkey hunt for this year, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a good outfitter with a good success rate for turkeys. I may be planning a trip for me and two others for next spring. Thanks for any help!
      IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN OUTFITTER I KNOW THW BELOW OUTFITTER HAS TURKEYS. ASK FOR BUDDY NUERNBUEG HE IS THE BEST TURKEY GUIDE I HAVE EVER HUNTED WITH. AWESOME CALLER!

CONTACT US

McLean Bowman Ranch
      P.O. Box 67 Carrizo Springs Tx. 78834
      e-mail: huntbowmanranch@yahoo.com

For further information or references call:

Bill Nuernberg, Guide & Scheduling Agent at 1-830-876-6172

Rob Kerr, Ranch Foreman, Guide & Scheduling Agent at 1-830-876-2832

If you are using an email client such as outlook or eudora
      please click here to email us at : huntbowmanranch@yahoo.com
      Last edited by STXBOWHUNTER73; 03-01-2010, 11:33 AM.

Comment

I may have someone to recommend you to. PM me and I can get you info. Would rather not post publicly and get in trouble.

Comment

Call Double G about turkey and axis hunts.

Comment

Call Brantley Heiser (bheiser) at 432-349-3846. He has 3 day/2 night/ 2 bird hunts in Coleman and Menard. Meals, lodging, and some awesome bass fishing included for $800.

Comment

Working...
            X