Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Exotic hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exotic hunts

does anyone here recommend a place that my pops and i can go and bowhunt some really nice exotics. not worried about price, dont recommend kjo. just went there- great guy, you cant ask for a better person, but honestly we didnt see any animals. 4 hunts and had a 2'' black buck close, that was the story for me and 4 other hunters. only one guy drew back his bow. so really not worried about paying more if we actually see an animal.

Sorry to hear you didn't get anything close to ya..... The weather kinda sucked out there from the reports on my phone. I have never been there and not seen animals at the set ups.

Comment

yeah, im not mad at him. he's a great guy. when the weathers good we may return. im just not a fan of it being hunted everyday and it only being 300 acres. if it were more land he could section off what they are each week and give areas a break from being hunted. like i said im not mad at him, just looking for something more suited for hunting.

Comment

If you both bow hunt you might huntsbowhunting.com in Dekalb Tx. Ricky is a great guy and has a lot of really nice animals.

Comment

Diamond C !!!! Lots of nice animals

Comment

Call Mike Marbach with Christian Outdoor Alliance www.coaoutfitters.com

Comment

I second Hunts bowhunting, been there. Also look into Double L ranch, great reviews. I plan on trying them out this fall for an Axis. Hope this helps.

Comment

thanks guys for some leads

Comment

That's a bummer that you didn't see anything at KJO, The weather must have really sucked not to see any animals. I've been there a couple of times and killed animals both times and seen lots of animals and in fact was just there a couple of days ago and saw just about every kind of exotic he has. Of course I was pig hunting so they were off limits but I did kill a nice boar. Good luck on your search, I hope you find the perfect place, if you do, please let us know.

Comment

Call Fred at 956 236 9695.

Comment

I wouldnt go anywhere but Keiths!! You must have been there the same time muley4x4 was cause the report sounds the same. Nevermind, he says none saw anything and you did.

Comment

give curtis a call

Curtis Schramm
                        Double Arrow Bow Hunting
                        830-263-1139

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                          give curtis a call

Curtis Schramm
                          Double Arrow Bow Hunting
                          830-263-1139
                          I have hunted with Curtis and will be going back in May. I know for a fact he has the animals. I was there in November and saw at minimum 20 Axis and about 15 Blackbucks out in a field.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                            give curtis a call

Curtis Schramm
                            Double Arrow Bow Hunting
                            830-263-1139
                            YOU WILL SEE LOTS OF CRITTERS

Comment

thewildliferanch.com

Comment

Working...
                              X