Hunt at Coyote Creek Ranch!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunt at Coyote Creek Ranch!!!

We hunted the Coyote Creek Ranch in the snow, and to say that we had fun would be a serious understatement. Hunting in knee deep snow was awesome to say the least! We had envisioned blood stained snow and that is exactly what we found. The ranch was loaded with hogs and we took our share of meat with us when we left. We ended the first day with 3 bow kills and the second day with 8 bow kills and three gun kills. Hunting hogs in a snow white forest isn't the easiest thing to do when wearing Real Tree camo either. Donnie (the owner and guide) delivered far beyond what he promised and we all left with plans to return as soon as possible. HIGHLY recommend this ranch to anyone looking for a great time and some challenging bow practice. Posted a few pics. Hope you enjoy.

Donnie is topnotch, I am glad that you had such a great time. Donnie i will be getting a hold of you soon, My 11 year old is ready to lay the smack down! Congrats a great report on a good place to hunt.

Comment

looks like a good time. nice work

Comment

Awesome job, congrats all around.

Comment

Thanks Josh. Enjoyed having you Mississippi boys here. Here are a few more pictures from their hunt.
          Attached Files

Comment

looks cold.....

Comment

I've been trying to get a headshot on one for 3 years now. Congrats!!!!

Comment

Bowhntrmatt,
                Here is what a Rage broadhead will do on a head shot. All the way through the bone. Look at the Rage blood trail. Stevie Wonder could follow this trail in the Snow.
                Attached Files

Comment

Congrats on the hogs and pics!

Comment

Prices?

Comment

congrats

Comment

Originally posted by pig_sticker82 View Post
                        Prices?

The website is www.texashogsandrams.com Price is $250 for two hogs up to 125#s each and a dollar a pound over that. That includes lodge and hunt. Optional $25 a day for meals and he also has a full kitchen if you want to cook your own. Small price to pay for tons of fun! Email me if you have any questions and I will be glad to tell you more about the ranch.

Comment

By the way my email is jdbennett8004@hotmail.com .......Sorry about that!

Comment

Donnie is a great guy and has lot's of hog's. The price is right as well! I will be visiting him in April.

Comment

Donnie is good honest people !

Comment

Working...
                              X