Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

boazman bow hunts update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boazman bow hunts update

went this weekend . great action. camp house is awesome. alot of hogs. good guides. will go back. good spot and stalk action also. shot axis doe and hog

Dougs Crew did an awesome job in the new lodging area. Congrats on your hunt. Share pics if you have them.

Comment

will put up pic's later this week.

Comment

Does this boazman have a web site? I am looking for a hog hunt for me and 3 buddys from Connecticut.

Comment

His website is www.boazmanbowhunting.com. Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks Wyo,got it.

Comment

Glad u had a good time. I am not a fan.

Comment

Wes ! glad you enjoyed yourself ! good times !

Comment

Is the huntin in a game fence?

Comment

Yes this bowhunting ranch is high fenced as are most where hunting exotics is involved.

Comment

I went there and felt like I was shooting pigs at a livestock auction. it was about as canned as they come.

If you want a challenge for bow try centexoutfitters. com
                      I went on their place it was like 3-4000 acres... not even low fenced, it had no fence at all. I bet I saw 40 hogs in 2 days on the riverbottom. It was like a highway for packs of hogs. The camphouse wasnt that nice, but the guide was cool. I shot 4 hogs in 2 days, and they didnt charge extra for anything!

Comment

try centexoutfitters .com

Comment

whaaaaaaaaaa ? CANNED AS THEY COME ?!?! ha ! just because it's 500 acres does not mean it's GROSSLY a canned hunt. I've hunted there since it's opened and I've had to work hard to get my shots on the pigs there. I bust my butt to ensure scent control and movement are at a minimum to even get within 20yard of those pigs. There are not trained, starved, or dumb in the least. I've came home multiple times with a empty cooler, exhausted hunting as hard as I could. Try walking through that 500 acres of thicket, grass, woods, and field and tell me its a super easy canned hunt. I've been to some sad and ridiculous "canned hunt" small property hunts before,.. boazmans is NOT THAT !

Comment

I agree with takoma, boazman is not canned, i was completly scent free with scent free clothes each and every hunt, played the wind, sprayed boots and gear and still could not get on a nice fallow buck or blackbuck over 18 inches, and could not get on the big axis bucks. I had to settle for a hog and axis does. The way i look at it is i work really hard all week at work and love bow hunting and i want to see animals and get shots at animals and not waste my time and money. I took my kids and wife along and they loved it .my 4 year old son and 6 year old daughter got to eat some of the sausage yesterday that i made with the axis and hog from this hunt and i got to explain to them this is the meat i killed last week when you were with me at boazman. This will help them understand not everything comes from heb... Boazman is not a canned hunt it is a nice place and i would go back.

Comment

Let the air out of these two, and it was all about hunting hard to get it accomplished.

Comment

Working...
                              X