Chambers Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chambers Ranch

I am considering a trip to the Chambers Ranch this month and was wondering if there is another ranch in the area that I should also consider?

I would like to be able to hunt hogs and exotics. I am also looking for a place that is setup for shots less than 30 yards.

Thanks

If you're hunting around that area you might think about a stop at the Bar E in Hondo.

Comment

Give Doug a call at Quatro B. He has the place really fixed up now and has some good animals

Comment

i just got back from boazman quarto b . went this weekend . liked it alot . will go back . lodge is awesome

Comment

chambers was very good to me. shot a 200 pounder with good teeth.

Comment

I just hunted there last weekend and 2 out 3 of us killed pigs and we saw plenty of exotics to

Comment

Sabinal or the other?

Comment

I hunted at Chambers in Feb, and there were lots of animals around... But they are really smart... They seem to know every shooting lane and love to tease you!!! But I had a wonderful time there and Maurice is a wonderful host!!!

Comment

I agree with radkejd, the animals do know where not to step, but I had a very nice time none the less. Good luck!

Comment

Whos guiding there now? I went back in 06 and want to book again. Think it was shawn? But X2 on the animals. i think they can hear you thinkin about shootin!

Comment

My wife wants a bobcat some kinda bad. Any one know of a place that can get her one. I would greatly appreciate it because the faster she gets her cat the faster I get my AR-15.

Thanks

Comment

VERY SMART ANIMALS, don't even think about making a mistake, lots of animals, Maurice is a good guy. However, he is a business man.

Comment

Working...
                        X