Double Arrow Bow Hunting Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double Arrow Bow Hunting Ranch

I bought my 14 year old a youth bow he wanted 2 years ago for Christmas. Since then he has not even bothered shooting his rifle. His birthday is in November and he decided he was ready to hunt with his bow. My my wife and I decided to book him a hunt as a birthday and Christmas. Thanks to this website, we found the Double Arrow Bow Hunting Ranch. After talking to Curtis Schramm about the Logistics of his operation, I booked a Black Buck 3 day weekend hunt for Feb. 5-7. I took the entire family which included my wife and 3 kids.
    What a memorable weekend. My 14 year old left a very happy young man. He shot a very impressive Black Buck which was also his first kill with his bow. It's one of those hunts he will be talking about for ever. Curtis went above and beyond during this hunting process to ensure his guest where well taken care of. Curtis really knows what he is doing and also makes it into an educational experience as well. I highly recommend the Double Arrow Bow Hunting Ranch especially, if you have children.
    Thanks Curtis for a memorable experience. We will definitely be returning.

Congrats to your son on his first bowkill and for sharing your report.

Comment

Congrats on the BB. I notice you are new to the site so I'll be the one to tell you that it didn't happen till we see some pics.

Comment

Pics

3 more post to go before I can post pics.

Comment

Congrats to your son!!! Post some more so we can see his pictures....

Comment

awsome

Comment

Very nice BB. Congratulations to your son!

Comment

good shooting

Comment

That's one helluva first bow kill!

Congrats to both of you!

Comment

wheres this ranch located, do they have website

Comment

its near gonzolez tx, i went twice this past year, my dad took a blackbuck doe and i took a red deer doe. http://doublearrowbowhunting.com/

Comment

Thanks for all of the compliments. My son is very excited and can not wait to get his first mount back. I will give taxidermy reviews later when I receive the mount.

Comment

Sweeeet! Good job Dad and Son.

Comment

great!!

Comment

Working...
                            X