Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Question about KJO and hogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about KJO and hogs

Me and a few buddies are going to plan a trip with Kieth Johns and I have a quick questions. Hows the hog hunting? Does he have blinds set up? thanks in advance.

He has tons of hogs and yes he has blinds set up. He has ground blinds,pop ups, tri pods, and lock ons.

Comment

He has so many hogs I would throw sticks at them when they came in to the feeders so they wouldn't scare the deer off.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Me and a few buddies are going to plan a hunt, I hope he has something available soon!

Comment

Originally posted by matt campbell View Post
          Thanks for the info. Me and a few buddies are going to plan a hunt, I hope he has something available soon!
          Give him a shout... if he doesn't answer leave a message telling him what you are looking for. When I talked to him the other day he was haveing phone trouble again and headed to get a new one. But he is also in full swing catching animals as well.

Comment

You won't regret goin to KJO. Keith is good ppl, lotsa game, and we had lotsa fun. I just got back from there a wk ago & If I had the money, I woulda booked another hunt before I left.

Comment

I was there the first week of December and I saw hogs at every hunt. They just came in too early or too late, not enough shooting light.

Comment

I am trying to convince my huntin buddy to fork up the $$$ to go with me!

Comment

does anyone know what type of bowhunting is allowed, is it only from blinds, or can stalk the animals aswell?

Comment

Originally posted by texastrouthunte View Post
                    does anyone know what type of bowhunting is allowed, is it only from blinds, or can stalk the animals aswell?
                    Get with Keith on this (pm me if you need the number). He usually doesn't mind as long as no one in the group minds you out stomping around before hunts.

Comment

Is there a website?

Comment

Originally posted by cbrown View Post
                        Is there a website?

Comment

He will let you spot and stalk if there aren't many others. You will see animals but getting a shot is tough, real thick brush.
                          Be there 2/22-2/25. Easier to book during the week.

Comment

Leaving tommorow and I can't wait. Should be a blast. How are the fallow or sika??

Comment

I was there this week for axis does and blackbuck does. I killed an axis doe and my partner chose to pass two shots on BB does, he's green to a bow. I helped unload 11 more axis does and he was going to pick up a load of hogs when we left. We also helped put in 6 brush blinds on trails.
                              If you are unhappy at KJO's, tell Keith, I know he will work to make it right. Just give him the opportunity. I've seen him give hunters another weekend over bad weather.

Comment

Working...
                              X