Hogs: Brushyhill or Bugscuffle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hogs: Brushyhill or Bugscuffle

Planning a hog hunt with about 5-6 guys in March. Both places charge the same amount and are about the same distance away. So which place would you guys choose?

Hey Narco1, I have never hunted at Bugscuffle so I cant speak for them. But I have hunted at Brushy Hill and that place is loaded with hogs. Some pastures you will get lots of day time shots and others mostly night time. We are planning a hog trip up there sometime late February or early March. We are choosing to go around this time cause I really don't care for hot weather hunting and SNAKES!! Also at Brushy Hill you can hunt day and night for hogs after the deer season ends. All this IMO...Lates!!

Comment

saw one monster down there at Brushyhill. Never been to bugscuffle

Comment

I think bugscuffle has a hog pasture or used to. I hunted both.They both good folks.

Comment

Poco, which pastures at BH are daytime for hogs?

Comment

We don't have a hog pasture any more. Since all of the rain lately the hogs seem to be coming out of the woodwork.

Comment

i will be at brushyhill at the end of the month so i will post a report then. not sure if it will help your cause, but it wont hurt

Comment

IMO...Hog Heaven South for sure...good luck

Comment

I'm going to Brushy Hill the weekend of March 20th. We are going with a group of about 7 or 8 of us. I will post pics and let you guys know what we run into down there. Leebtattoos I have not seen your report, I will search again maybe I just missed it. Hope you guys did well, and left something for me to shoot at.

Comment

Working...
                  X