Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chambers ranch in sabinal texas

Has anybody been hog hunting on this ranch? i'm going there in febuary

FYI..Just passed by there today and happen to notice a sign inside there fence that said Chambers Ranch land tracts for sale. Dont know if there selling parts of that ranch or maybe another ranch. Anyways good luck...Lates!!

Comment

WOW That doesn't sound good

Comment

When I was there last year, it was for sale but it will take a large chunk of change to get it and it hasn't sold yet. The hog hunting was great for us last year in january. Tell serapio hey for me.

Comment

will do. is he the guy who does the feeding and taking you out to hunt

Comment

Originally posted by thedosranchhand View Post
            When I was there last year, it was for sale but it will take a large chunk of change to get it and it hasn't sold yet. The hog hunting was great for us last year in january. Tell serapio hey for me.
            I think Sergio is no longer an employee there

Comment

Originally posted by Killem all View Post
              I think Sergio is no longer an employee there
              Oh really, do you know what happened?

Comment

Not exactly I just new Maurice was interveiwing and I beleive hired a new hand

Comment

I see

Comment

I hunted there a couple of years ago and it was a blast! I shot a 200lb boar and my buddy also got a 200lber. We had plenty of shot opportunities and I could have tagged out on the first hunt. If you're after a trophy, I would recommend passing up the smaller hogs as they will come out to feed first. I set up a tripod across the road from a small tank and saw lots of animals coming to water then hitting the feed on the road. The ranch has been up for sale for years. Good Luck!

Comment

+1 for this ranch Maurice is truely a nice guy. Plenty of piggys when i went 3 times

Comment

Lots of pigs in places, but the exotics are a crap shoot at best. They know all the stands and tricks and getting them is near impossible.

Comment

Been a couple of times. Lots of hogs.

Comment

Hog Heaven.

Comment

maurice buys and sells ranches, aside from him having his own place up for sale, he also owns crystal creek in del rio

Comment

Working...
                              X