Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Day Lease Hogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day Lease Hogs

Hey guys,

I've looked through some previous posts....but my brother in law is coming down in February to do some hog hunting. I have the option of taking him to public land but I really want him to get a pig...and public land is questionable at best.

Can anyone recommend a ranch to do a 2 day hunt at a reasonable rate? Preferrably within an hour or two of DFW.

Any help?

gun or bow?

Comment

Diamond C ranch near mineral wells/breckenridge hes a sponsonr and he has a great place! www.texasbowhunt.com

Comment

Check out www.wildboaroutfitters.com I have hunted there several times and highly recommend them. They are in Winnsboro its less than 2 hours east of dallas. They are also the cheapest that i have found.

Comment

Bow

Comment

They do gun and bow.

Comment

We just left the Boone Ranch aka Extreme Whitetails. 125 per day with great accomodations and a wonderful time. When are you looking at going in Feb somewhere as we are going it looks like Feb 15,16,17,18 to hunt hogs and exotics.

Comment

You could also see if Dhays on here has some slots. Very reasonable, good guy and beautiful country. texashogsandrams.com
                Wherever you go good luck!

Comment

www.huntrockyridge.com.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Diamond C....nuff sed

Comment

Don't forget the Langley Ranch in Centerville,Tx. I have gone there a couple of times and have always had a great time, and brought home the bacon.

Comment

Mitch, PM sent.

Comment

www.cherokeehoghunts.com They are really cheap and have a ton of pigs.

Comment

i agree with Diamond C. and it's not too far from you

Comment

Working...
                              X