First Point Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keestan31 View Post
    Got some dates back from Nancy for this year...what time of the year would yall recommend going for a first trip to FP?
    Its is a crap shoot. I liked going early but it was GREEN. I killed my best deer in November, But I like hunting in January. My dates this year are Jan. 1-9

Comment

We will be there for 3 days opening weekend. Mike sent an e-mail saying they got 4" of rain last week and the creeks are flooded.

I like hunting opening weekend there...we do it every year.

Comment

Anyone else book Jan. 1-9?

Comment

I have two hunts booked with FP this year. Opening weekend for 3 days, coming by myself, and November 20-24 with one other hunter. I really wanted to give it a try opening weekend. I'm sure it will be really hot opening weekend, but how is the deer activity?

Comment

i'll be there with a few buddies Dec 3-7.

good to hear on the rain this spring - i've been trying to watch and it looks like it should be a great antler growing season. can't beat a wet winter followed up by a wet spring!

Comment

hunting

How is the success on hogs and javi and turkey. It says they all included do you see much of these is it worth them during the deer hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by jmiles95 View Post
                i'll be there with a few buddies Dec 3-7.

good to hear on the rain this spring - i've been trying to watch and it looks like it should be a great antler growing season. can't beat a wet winter followed up by a wet spring!
                My son and I will be their those dates
                also,

Comment

Originally posted by heartshot View Post
                  I have two hunts booked with FP this year. Opening weekend for 3 days, coming by myself, and November 20-24 with one other hunter. I really wanted to give it a try opening weekend. I'm sure it will be really hot opening weekend, but how is the deer activity?
                  We go opening weekend and will be there this year also. I prefer opening weekend due to the hunting pressure not having been there in several months and most bucks might be in groups still. The cover is always best on opening weekend also.

See you there.

Ty

Comment

Working...
                  X