Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

First but not last time at Crystal Creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First but not last time at Crystal Creek

I had the best time at this ranch. I was amazed at the sheer number of animals at this place. I had game of all sorts all over me every time I sat in the stand. The accomidations were great and the guide Scooter worked his butt off to get us animals. I only brought home a ewe and shot a great corsican put never recovered him. everyone in our group had shot oppertunities everytime they went out some passed and others missed but we all had a great time. I would recomend this place to anyone. If you go here and don't see anything it is your own fault! I am no great hunter and I could have harvested multiple different animals. This place gets a big from me and my group. Thank you guys that helped me with info. I have already made plans to return twice next year.

Crystal Creek is one of my favorite places to hunt, I will be going again in january.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoyt Man View Post
      Crystal Creek is one of my favorite places to hunt, I will be going again in january.
      I wish I could go with you but I can't go back until april or may. I called Mr. Chambers yesterday and he said that scooter is getting his new teeth pu in next week.

Comment

Yeap, its a great place to hunt and Scooter is a good fella......

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
          Yeap, its a great place to hunt and Scooter is a good fella......
          Me and a bunch of guys just booked the whole place in november. Already chomping at the bit to get over there.

Comment

EXOTIC & WILD BOAR - $250.00 per day, two day minimum. Limit one exotic and two hogs. (choose from Blackbuck, Aoudad, Fallow deer, Sika deer, Axis deer)

That is from their site. Tell me it I am reading this correctly. Do that mean that for $500 I can shoot one of those exotics and two hogs with no trophy fees?

Seems like a heck of deal to me..... Am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by cbrown View Post
              EXOTIC & WILD BOAR - $250.00 per day, two day minimum. Limit one exotic and two hogs. (choose from Blackbuck, Aoudad, Fallow deer, Sika deer, Axis deer)

That is from their site. Tell me it I am reading this correctly. Do that mean that for $500 I can shoot one of those exotics and two hogs with no trophy fees?

Your reading it right.

Comment

Originally posted by cbrown View Post

It is but it is not an easy hunt. There is a chance you will leave empty handed. I had quite a few animals bust me. I had the best time at this ranch though because I got to see animals the whole time. They may not have been trophy class but I never got skunked.

Comment

Anybody have web address?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X