Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Just returned from double L.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just returned from double L.

Really nice place...weather didn't cooperate like we would've liked (the wind howled the whole first day we were there) Saw a ton of game, and everything was trophy quality. (tons of good bb) I stuck a hog and a turkey, but was unable to find either animal...for the first time i skunked ....this ranch had the animals, and if I was more on my game I woulda came home with a freezer full...my friend matt harvested a large (161 lb) boar with decent teeth and a smaller boar (85 lbs). Pops was as nice as everyone said he would be and he really put us in the middle of some game...I look forward to a trip there this fall for fallow deer or one of those blackbuck.

TexasTaxi,
    I'm sorry I didn't get in touch with you this weekend, we basically hunted all afternoon and night (with pig tracking we got to camp pretty late), but I look forward to meeting and hunting with you some day.

Allen Ingram

I know this is an old thread but what are their prices and how do you contact them?

Comment

Working...
    X