lots of info on FirstPoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lots of info on FirstPoint

im heading down there and i want to know what ever i need to know to take a good buck off the place i know how smart they are and i have heard many times i need a pit blind... what else can i use to my advantage

There is a lot of info in the other First Point threads here.

Comment

They don't allow pit blinds on the ranch. I would suggest getting off the main routes and find where they are traveling to and from. If you get anywhere near where they are used to seeing humans...they can hear you breath!! It is extremely tough hunting, but it can be done. If it were that easy a t.u. grad could do it.

Comment

you can take a shovel and dig a hole about 2 feet deep and you will do okay. Just don't cut off any branches and leave the white showing. I saw a lot of deer when I hunted the roads. They are used to eating there. You just can't move. lol

Comment

Originally posted by meshmover67 View Post
          im heading down there and i want to know what ever i need to know to take a good buck off the place i know how smart they are and i have heard many times i need a pit blind... what else can i use to my advantage
          when are you heading to first point? i'll be there in late october, mid november and early jan.

Comment

I will be there starting Dec. 26- Jan 1. Will anyone else be there the same time

Comment

Working...
            X